Living sober after addiction is hard to manage by yourself. In fact, many sobriety attempts faced alone end in relapse and discouragement. We at The Hills Treatment Center know it’s never too late for recovery. Call us at (800) 724-8207 for more details on getting real help for your recovery.
- HBO Addiction outlines the process from addiction treatment to sustained sober living.
- This article from The Herald-News shows why it’s never too late to get help for your addiction.
- DrugAbuse.gov provides a full review of the most commonly abused prescription pills.
- Time Healthland explores the addictive nature of marijuana abuse.
- The University of Pennsylvania shows readers how addiction impacts the entire family.